Minutes of meetings at IPSA
1. Please could you confirm on which dates the IPSA Board has met since February 2010, if at all, and when the minutes of those meetings will be published.
The IPSA Board held meetings on the following dates:
9 March 2010
10 March 2010
23 March 2010
15 April 2010
29 April 2010
18 May 2010
All of the minutes can be found on the IPSA website at this address: http://www.parliamentarystandards.org.uk/.
However, for your convenience, please find copies of the March and 15th April meetings attached. The minutes from the 29th April and 18th May 2010 IPSA Board meetings are currently being finalised and will be published on the IPSA website shortly.
2. Please could you confirm on which dates the IPSA Programme Board has met since December 2009, if at all, and when the minutes of those meetings will be published.
The IPSA Programme Board meetings were scheduled on the following dates (post December 2009):
21 January 2010
16 February 2010 (cancelled)
16 March 2010
14 April 2010
12 May 2010
The minutes of the January and March meetings are attached.
The meeting on the 16 February 2010 was cancelled, and as such no minutes exist. The minutes from the April and May IPSA Programme Board are currently being finalised and will be published on our website shortly.
3. Please could you confirm on which dates the IPSA Implementation Advisory Panel has met since January 2010, if at all, and when the minutes of those meetings will be published.
I can confirm that the IPSA Implementation Advisory Panel has not met since January 2010, nor are there any plans for future meetings.
4. Please could you confirm that you will be updating the website before polling day to reflect the passage of the CRaG Act (at least one section is reported as being contingent on the passage of the CRaG Bill, which has now been enacted).
Following the passage of the Constitutional Reform and Governance Act, I can confirm that IPSA has updated its website to reflect all changes in relation to this legislation. This can be found under the news section of the website. The relevant entry was made on 12 April 2010.
5. Please could you confirm when you will be publishing the detailed implementation scheme (as opposed to the basic details of the scheme as per the website).
Guidance on the new MPs' expense scheme has been published on the website.
Is this page helpful?
- 23 May 2010
- IPSA - STAFFIPSA - BOARD
- Exemptions Applied:
- Section 21